MIP10c9-SP23: Subproposal to whitelist Set Protocol for YFI/USD Oracle Access
MIP10c9-SP#: 23 Author(s): Alex Soong Contributors: Alex Soong Status: Formal Submission Date Proposed: 2020-12-31 Date Ratified: <yyyy-mm-dd>
Net asset value (NAV) issuance allows Set users to issue Sets based on the prices of the component tokens within a Set. To enable NAV issuance for a wider variety of Set compositions, we are requesting access to additional Maker oracles.
Alex Soong - [email protected]
YFI Oracle Proxy - 0x1686d01Bd776a1C2A3cCF1579647cA6D39dd2465 - Median ( 0x89AC26C0aFCB28EC55B6CD2F6b7DAD867Fa24639)
For each customer address to be whitelisted:
- Is the contract source code verified on etherscan? yes
- Is the Oracle data used in a permissioned manner that would prevent parasitic behavior? yes
- Is Oracle data written to storage? no
- If Oracle data is stored, is it stored in a private variable? n/a
- If Oracle data is stored, is the value accessible on-chain exclusively by the protocol? n/a
In accordance with the Responsible Oracle Migration Proposal, fees are waived for the first year and determined by MKR Governance after that.