MIP10c9-SP25: Subproposal to whitelist Set Protocol for UNI/USD Oracle Access
MIP10c9-SP#: 25 Author(s): Alex Soong Contributors: Alex Soong Status: Formal Submission Date Proposed: 2020-1-2 Date Ratified: <yyyy-mm-dd>
Net asset value (NAV) issuance allows Set users to issue Sets based on the prices of the component tokens within a Set. To enable NAV issuance for a wider variety of Set compositions, we are requesting access to additional Maker oracles.
Alex Soong - [email protected]
UNI Oracle Proxy - 0x3c3Afa479d8C95CF0E1dF70449Bb5A14A3b7Af67 - Median ( 0x52f761908cC27B4D77AD7A329463cf08baf62153)
For each customer address to be whitelisted:
- Is the contract source code verified on etherscan? yes
- Is the Oracle data used in a permissioned manner that would prevent parasitic behavior? yes
- Is Oracle data written to storage? no
- If Oracle data is stored, is it stored in a private variable? n/a
- If Oracle data is stored, is the value accessible on-chain exclusively by the protocol? n/a
In accordance with the Responsible Oracle Migration Proposal, fees are waived for the first year and determined by MKR Governance after that.