MIP28c7-SP2: Subproposal for Operational Support Domain Facilitator Onboarding
MIP28c7-SP#: 2 Author(s): @juanjuan Contributors: Status: Formal Submission Date Proposed: 2020-11-24 Date Ratified: <yyyy-mm-dd> --- Domain Role: Operational Support Domain Facilitator Proposed Applicant: @juanjuan
I’ve been helping different people across teams for some time now, learning as much as I could, and stepping up when I thought it was appropriate.
Internally, I’ve been working with Amy Jung, LongForWisdom, and the Mandated Actors, and I believe that I would complement their skillset to achieve scale and decentralization.
The Operational Support domain is an accumulation of a lot of the work we’ve been doing in the background. Given my experience, I would primarily* focus on:
- People: help the different teams to translate strategy into the needed skills, profiling, budgeting, and recruiting strategy. Onboarding, training, and scaling of the teams (knowledge transfer).
- Financial and Operational Health: financial models / KPIs, compensation improvement + tracking, operational performance; assist with decentralization.
- Product Growth: customer(s) journey definition, acquisition, onboarding and feedback loops, metrics / KPIs, product development, assist with integrations and partnerships (if applicable)
*I’m expecting these to shift as the DAO evolves, but Collateral Onboarding is the main objective for the foreseeable future.
- 7+ years in Fintech (3+ in FX; 2+ in Assets Management)
- Studied Finance, IT, and Entrepreneurship.
- Product + Project Management 5+ years
- Operations + Financial Transformation Manager
- Comm-Dev team: helping set up and grow a translations team, a bunch of CDIPs and the already existing Governance Summary team.
- Collateral onboarding
- helped put together the Collateral Onbarding Framework Model
- hosted numerous calls with the community and invited various projects of the wider crypto-community (Aave, Curve, Uniswap, 1inch, Balancer, GUSD, TUSD, etc)
- hosted calls with the RWA team and several projects: 6s Capital, New Silver, ConsolFreight, (Paperchain + RealT on the way)
- Once I did a diagram
- Writer of a (blog?) where I explain/categorize blockchain projects