MIP40c2-SP1: Modify Core Unit Budget (Real-World Finance)
MIP40c2-SP#: 1 Author(s): Sébastien Derivaux (@SebVentures) Contributors: Status: RFC Date Applied: 2021-01-26 Date Ratified:
- The motivation is to officially onboard the informal RWA team using the new Core Unit framework
Core Unit Name
- Real-World Finance
List of Budget Implementations
- The budget is based on the proposition made on the forum.
- This budget implementation uses the Manual Budget Implementations, the Simple one, or any other method achieving the same result at the discretion of the Governance Facilitators.
- Dai per month: up to 40k/month paid when convenient (Governance Facilitators decision). If the actual Budget Implementation doesn’t allow variability in the payment, it will be 40k DAI per month.
- The destination wallet will be provided by the Core Unit Facilitator
List of Budget Breakdowns
- Contributor compensation:
- Sébastien (@SebVentures): full time core unit facilitator
- William (@williamr): full-time risk contributor
- Phil (@Philinje): Part-time, our real estate expert
- Jan: Part-time, our finance expert
- James (@jameskmccall): Part-time, our farmland finance expert for P1-DROP
- Rayan: Part-time, our finance laws expert
- Access to financial reports and business intelligence (e.g: real-estate prices, automated appraisals)