MIP40c3-SP#: 16 Author(s): Andrew Burban (@Saint.Burban) Contributors: tags: sh-001-mipset Status: RFC Date Applied: <2021-05-11> Date Ratified: <yyyy-mm-dd>
MIP40c3-SP16 adds the budget for the Strategic Happiness Core Unit, SH-001.
To fulfill the mandate of the Strategic Happiness Core Unit.
- Name: The Strategic Happiness Core Unit
- ID: SH-001
- Greeting Cards
- Random Gifts
- Custom Surprises
- Official MakerDAO Swag for Happines Airdrops to be provided by:
- MakerDAO Shop Core Unit, MDS-001
I am proposing a variable budget that gives us the freedom and flexibility to grow operations as needed.
The Strategic Happiness Core Unit team will include:
- @Saint.Burban: Random-Time, Shitpost Facilitator, Chief Happiness Officer
Due to foreseeable circumstances, I have largely blown up my personal trading account.
I would like to avoid selling my precious MKR, so it is unlikely I can continue to fund everything from my personal funds. Still, I would love and be honored to continue shipping out the Happiness Airdrops uninterrupted.
As such, I am making minor amendments to my budget proposal.
The Strategic Happiness team should be incentivized toward behaviors that support raising the morale of the MakerDAO Community. In addition to base pay, each SHCU member will operate under a strict compensation structure, a proactive process that aligns incentives with those of MakerDAO.
The compensation structure follows these rules:
- Base pay will be 0 DAI.
- Two-quarters of goal achievement constitutes a 0% raise in base pay.
- Not meeting goals results in base pay stagnation.
- Bonus pay is determined by MakerDAO Governance.
The Strategic Happiness Core Unit proposes to vest its members with MKR to further align incentives.
The MKR will be vested over a four-year vesting period, with a one-year cliff, subject to review based on performance.
Vesting is proposed as follows:
- @Saint.Burban: As many MKR as MakerDAO Governance feels I deserve.
Note: Vesting, of course, is optional… but wouldn’t it be nice?
|Andrew Burban||0 DAI||0.00%|
- I am requesting 0 DAI up-front.
- The costs for shipping and custom items will vary based on volume.
- I will track these costs and provide receipts and invoices regularly and submit them for reimbursement.
- Whether or not this proposal is ratified, the airdrops will continue.
- Regardless, compensation from the DAO for Happiness Airdrops would be appreciated.
- TDB upon approval by the DAO