MIP41c4-SP#: 10 Author(s): @juanjuan Contributors: Status: Formal Submission Date Applied: 2021-04-07 Date Ratified: <yyyy-mm-dd>
MIP41c4-SP10 adds @juanjuan as the Facilitator for Core Unit SES-001: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling
I put myself forward as the candidate facilitator for the Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit because I believe that its mission strikes at the heart of what is needed for the continued success of the Maker Protocol.
I believe I am a suitable candidate for this role due to my current involvement in MakerDAO, as well as my extensive prior experience in Finance, IT, and Management.
- Collateral onboarding
- helped put together the Collateral Onboarding Framework Model
- Governance Communications & Faciliatation:
- Created coreunit.makerdao.network : a place for resources and tools for Core Units (existing and to be)
- Created makerdao.network : a place to quickly spin Maker-related things
- Helping Governance Alpha with the MIPs Portal creation and MIP-related tasks
- Helping Mandated Actors
- Participating in Autonomous MakerDAO working group
- Participated in the CDIP (CommDevs Micro-Grants) Program
- 8+ years in Fintech (3+ in FX; 2+ in Assets Management)
- Studied Finance, IT, and Entrepreneurship.
- Product + Project Management 5+ years
- Operations + Financial Transformation Manager
- As a facilitator I’m committing to fulfill the mandate, engage in discussions regarding Governance, and collaborate with other Facilitators and units to contribute to the success of MakerDAO.
- The team structure is relatively flat. @wouter will act as a Team Lead while the different projects on the roadmap will each have their own lead.
- Permanent Team members may act as project leads, participate in them and/or work to support the Incubation Program teams.
- Incubation Team members will operate as much as possible in the same role that they will fullfill in their future Core Unit. Through coaching and guidance, we will work with them to further improve their understanding of each team member’s role and responsibilities.
- Roles and responsibilities will be documented and shared as part of our Core Unit documentation.
- Best practices that we identify will be shared within the Core Unit, as well as the wider Community whenever relevant.
- Github: https://github.com/juan-fintech
- Forum: @juanjuan
- Twitter: @0Ju4n
- (Outdated) Site: https://DeFiNotes.com