MIP41c4-SP#: 11 Author(s): Andrew Burban (@Saint.Burban) Contributors: @juanjuan, @TomDeMichele, @Nadia, @prose11 Status: Formal Submission Date Applied: <2021-08-11> Date Ratified: <yyyy-mm-dd>
MIP41c4-SP11 onboards Andrew Burban as the Shitpost Facilitator for the Strategic Happiness Core Unit, SH-001.
Shitposting is a 24/7, random-time job, but its importance to building and maintaining a thriving community cannot be understated. It’s a lot of work, but someone has to do it! In an increasingly online world, face-to-face interactions are few and far between. Introducing that personalized touch helps remind us that we’re part of a human, welcoming community.
As the Shitpost Facilitator for the Strategic Happiness Core Unit, I will ensure that Maker’s community members are never bored and always have something to chuckle at to diffuse their pain in hard times and bond over during all times.
The Strategic Happiness Core Unit, with me as the Shitpost Facilitator, will continue to promote community engagement through humor, memes, shitposts, carefully crafted Bespoke Happiness Airdrops, and occasional appearances on stage at our forums.
- Name: The Strategic Happiness Core Unit
- ID: SH-001
- Name: Andrew Burban
- Rocket.Chat: @Saint.Burban
- Twitter: Degen.Wizard (@SaintBurban)
My commitment to this Core Unit is to:
- Promote community engagement.
- Spread happiness and positive vibes.
- Creatively cut through tension.
- Shitpost regularly on Rocket.Chat, Twitter, etc.
- Irregularly disrupt Governance and Risk Meetings.
- Create and distribute Bespoke Happiness Airdrops.
- Work with Community and Core Unit leaders to get feedback and ideas.
Although my official title is Shitpost Facilitator, many of my responsibilities are logistical.
I will continue to:
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, the Maker Swag Shop, shippers, etc.
- Create, order, and ship custom Maker swag.
- Manage inventory.
- Reach out to and follow up with Airdrop recipients.
- Curate personalized swag packs.
- Maintain and expand a social media presence.