MIP41c4-SP#: #30 Author(s): Dumitru Zavrotschi Contributors: N/A Tags: core-unit, cu-tech-001, facilitator Status: Formal Submission Date Applied: 2021-12-08 Date Ratified: <yyyy-mm-dd> Forum URL: https://forum.makerdao.com/t/mip41c4-sp30-techops-core-unit-facilitator-onboarding-dumitru-zavrotschi
This subproposal onboards Dumitru Zavrotschi as a Facilitator for the TechOps Core Unit.
I am happy that the Maker Foundation reached its goals and dissolved, making way to the creation of a real DAO with multiple core units responsible for the ecosystem. My wish is to contribute to the stability, quality, growth, and expansion of the Maker Protocol. I believe that my skills and experience—together with the years spent as a Maker Foundation team member—make me a good candidate for the TechOps Core Unit Facilitator role, where the TechOps Core Unit is serving the Protocol by keeping a secure, reliable, and transparent infrastructure.
- Name: Dumitru Zavrotschi
- Forum: @dumitru
- Discord: d01#3824
- GitHub: @zdumitru
As a Facilitator, my commitment will be to keep the TechOps Core Unit running smoothly. The daily tasks may include:
- Being the Facilitator and Quality Assurance Lead for TechOps Core Unit
- Being the main contact person for TechOps Core Unit
- Support the community by providing and executing various technical tasks
- Communicating Core Unit work progress and results
- Maintaining transparency in work, tasks, and any updates done by and within the Core Unit
- Contributing to further Core Unit growth, process improvements, and staying up-to-date with the latest tech trends
The TechOps Core Unit is planning to have two Facilitators: Simon (based in Australia), covering the APAC region; and myself (based in EU), covering the EU region. This is to ensure 24/7 uninterrupted global operations coverage.
I joined Maker Foundation over 3 years ago as a Quality Assurance Lead.
- 10+ years of engineering experience in supporting quality of the complex technical systems
- Building advanced monitoring and testing systems that run in production environment
- Eager to share my knowledge with colleagues and larger communities