MIP4c2-SP3: MIP9 Amendments
MIP4c2-SP#: 3 MIP to be Amended: MIP9 Author(s): Charles St.Louis (@CPSTL), @LongForWisdom, Rune Christensen (@Rune23) Contributors: Status: Accepted Date of Amendment Submission: 2020-05-28 Date of ratification: 2020-06-25
This amendment MIP proposes some minor language edits and addresses some inconsistencies detailed throughout MIP9. More specifically, the proposed change will update the MIP to be consistent in saying that the Community Greenlight process will occur before the Domain Greenlight process, that Community Greenlight Polls will run for two weeks (including the details as to when they begin and end), and separating the components to increase clarity surrounding the overall process requirements and outcomes.
In summary, the amendments in this proposal affect the overall Collateral Onboarding MIPs Set and the previously ratified collateral onboarding process. More specifically, it rearranges the collateral onboarding process to allow MIP9 to occur before MIP8.
- Update paragraph to reflect the newly proposed period for when the Community Greenlight Polls begin and end.
- Create new components to separate further and clarify the content of the already existing components.
MIP9c1: The Community Greenlight Requirements and Process
- Create new bullet points to detail further the Community Greenlight process and the criteria that must be met in order for the community greenlight polls to begin.
- Update the overview diagram to reflect the new collateral onboarding flow.
MIP9c2: The Community Greenlight Outcomes
- Further, explain the details of the “greenlit” status outcome of the poll and what it means for a collateral type after it has become “greenlit”.
- Further, explain the details of what the “deferred” status outcomes of the poll and what it means for a collateral type after it has been “deferred”.
- Add details as to how the Community Greenlight Polls are scored.
MIP9c3: The Community Greenlight Requirements
- Add the Governance Facilitators’ responsibilities and requirements for the Community Greenlight process and how it affects the community.
MIP9c4: Community Greenlight Poll Template
- Add an introduction to MIP9c4 and update the Community Greenlight Poll Template.
Amendment Pull Request (PR)