Slower week, as @amyjung enjoys a well-deserved break. We keep trying to help Core Units to onboard to the DAO, and working on different pillars to make this happen.
Know Your MIP:
- @ultraschuppi will soon present the EURDai Declaration of Intent. Stay tuned for the date! Will publish the agenda soon.
- @mrabino1 has posted 6s State of the Business as we wait for MIP21 to go through the finish line.
- More collateral than onboarding, but @tadeo made this cool visualization that shows the collateral that’s backing each Dai.
Core Units Updates:
- You can follow live developments of Core Units on coreunit.makerdao.network
- If you or you know someone who might be a good fit, encourage them to check out Core Units I Wish Existed
- Core Unit Launch Pod Sessions #1: Growth Core Unit already out! Check the video.
- Next Wednesday, March 10th, we’ll have Session #2: Governance Alpha Core Unit. Join @longforwisdom, @prose11, @elihu, and @blimpa on their plan to decentralize Governance.
- Core Unit Tools: Gnosis Safe
Core Units in RFC
Core Units drafts in progress
- New! @Derek as the Smart Contracts Core Unit Facilitator.
- New! Just when you thought that swag was a thing of the past, @coulter proposes this draft!
- New! @Kathleen_Chu posted a draft for Strategic Marcomms. Check it out here.
- Governance Communications @Davidutro
- Oracles @NikKunkel
Interesting topics of conversations
- Clarity and alignment on MakerDAO vision, objectives, and roadmap
- Standardization at the higher level: MKR Vesting, “Budget” processes, etc
- Minimizing lift for developing and proposing a core unit
- Pathways for those who want to join core units / be contributors
- Facilitator remuneration
- Sourcing and recruiting talent (especially “rockstar” developers)
- Developing healthy MakerDAO culture
- Quality assurance when it comes to hiring or onboarding Facilitators and units
That’s all for us