Operational Support Weekly Update: March 25-30, 2021
New MIPs Portal whaaaaat?
Also, lots of facilitating - head to the discussions section
MIPs Portal v1.1
We’ve helped Governance Alpha to launch an improved version of the MIPs Portal.
- Improved search.
- Subproposals Mode.
- Better visualization.
Know Your MIP:
- None this and last week.
Core Units Updates:
Calls Coming up
- 21.04 | Core Unit Launch Pod Session #6: GovComms with @davidutro (Agenda coming soon)
Core Units being drafted
- Strategic Marcomms Core Unit @kathleen
- Growth Core Unit @nadia
- Renamed! Protocol Engineering Core Unit @derek
- Content Production Core Unit @seth
- Governance Communications Core Unit @davidutro
- MakerDAO Shop @coulter
Core Units Drafts in Progress
- Front End @Derek
- Integrations @Petru_Catana
- Oracles @NikKunkel
- Operational Support @amyjung @juanjuan
Interesting topics of conversations
- 1, 2, 3, Blindspots check! Core Units we need? Juan asks if there are any vital functions not covered by the current set of core units.
- [Discussion] Core Units Feedback: Share your perspective on how core units are developing.
- Call for Proposal Framework: Operational Support proposes a framework to further nurture high-level needs from the MakerDAO community, build potential Facilitator candidates in a pipeline, and offer an opportunity for crowdsourcing best solutions.
- Call for Proposal Grants: Propose your ideas for what a Grant core unit could be.
- 97 Initiatives from the MakerDAO Community : See all the efforts from the community.
Wanted: MKR Compensation Working Group
After the MKR Compensation Framework call, we’re trying to assemble a diverse yet small group to put forward a proposal for Governance.
- Current Core Units (Facilitator or contributor)
- Proposed Core Units (Facilitator or contributor)
- 3rd Party
- Large MKR Holder
- Community Member holding no/little MKR
Related Forum Posts
- [Discussion] Core Unit Budget, Incentives and Vesting : Amy summarizes conversations from the smart contract core unit presentation + thread to discuss core unit budget, incentives and vesting beyond one core unit.
- Should we burn the admin keys? An argument for minting MKR: Juan proposes and frames a framework for MKR as compensation.
That’s all for us