Sustainably growing the DAI supply while minimizing risk and keeping peg stability.
We want to cover the following parameters
- Line, gap, ttl for DC-IAM-based vault-types
- Debt ceiling for other vault-types
- Stability Fee for all vault-types
- Debt Ceilings (
line), Fee In (
tin) and Fee Out (
tout) of PSMs and their corresponding DC-IAM parameters if applicable (added 2021-06-23T22:00:00Z)
- Dai Savings Rate
D3M target borrow rate (
bar) (added 2021-07-26T22:00:00Z)
Informal name: MakerDAO Open Market Committee
Conflicts of Interests as stated by each individual by their own judgement. In case something is changing it will be updated in this thread.
- @Primoz - Dai user
- @LongForWisdom - Dai user, occasional vault user.
- @Monet-supply - Dai user, vote delegate for UNI, COMP, and AAVE governance, reviewer for Uniswap and Compound grants committees, employee for Tally
- @SebVentures - Dai user, vault user (different ones over time)
- @hexonaut - Dai user, occasional sometimes vault user, has GEL tokens (added 2021-10-13T22:00:00Z)
- @Akiva - Dai user, Vault user (different ones over time). Has a startup selling DSR hedging products to Vault and Dai users.
- @ultraschuppi - Dai user, vault user (different ones over time)
We are going to meet at least once a month and publish a proposal on changes on the covered parameters. In case urgent changes are necessary, we will do that as well.