After proposing CDIP30 I have accomplished all that was initially set out for. My initial goals were:
Report with answers to the research questions, and suggestions on:
- Who should be the audience?
- How to format the show and possible segments to include.
- Plan for incorporating contributions, guests, and community-generated content.
- Branding, including; potential names, descriptions/summaries, ways to decide what the voice should be (figuratively, not the actual person’s voice), optimal cadence
Sample options for audio branding
10 - Sound drops/transitional breaks (4-8 seconds/per)
3 - Music/speaker Intro/Outro sounds (25-45 seconds/per)
One example Podcast episode cut down from one of our previously recorded Community Calls
A rough-cut 10-15min “episode,” based on my top recommended audience and segment idea.
This has led to the creation of an example episode of the Relay governance updates (about 10 mins in total), a proposal that lists my recommendations and specific ideas for plans/further framework, as well as a large research document containing a lot more options and potential.
I also have created 3 different intro/outro songs, as well as 11 vocal samples for intro/outros, and 15 drops/transitional breaks (for future use more than current).
All of the Example Episodes are the same for the Relay/governance updates section but are all different for intro/outro purposes. I would love to see this expand and grow into a lot more than it is, and I need feedback/approval for that to happen, so thanks for taking part!
Commercial for Presentation (a mashup of a lot of the varying samples/drops/vocal processing/intro/outro songs)
I would love to get feedback on favorite intro/outro songs, as well as feedback on potential issues/favorites/preferences for the levels, drops, and vocal samples.
- Yes (and my reason is in the comments)
- No (and my reason is in the comments)
- Abstain (and my reason is in the comments)