PSM WebApp: A Maker Community Project

Hi everyone!

I’d like to present a website which makes the PSM accessible to everyone! It was implemented to swap freely between DAI and USDC using the PSM smart contract. It’ll expand to other stablecoins as they get added to the PSM.

The site is deployed to IPFS, links:

(this will work on last version of Brave):

ipfs://QmY9WUjD3YYfyzmegDYxE8yZFcNT3L9TRQSGCJQaWjXxwk

Other browsers:

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmY9WUjD3YYfyzmegDYxE8yZFcNT3L9TRQSGCJQaWjXxwk/

The amazing design was provided by @hexonaut, it was implemented by my team, source code fully available on:

Thank you very much to @juanjuan and @hexonaut for all their help and for pushing forward this initiative. Looking forward to the community feedback!

29 Likes

this is :fire:! loving it that it runs on IPFS too - truly decentralized! great job!

7 Likes

This is awesome Adrián!! Love it–Thank you Ser

2 Likes

Really amazing! Thanks!

2 Likes

I want to say thanks to @smaugho and the rest of the DSpot team for the awesome work and quick turn-around.

7 Likes

Amazing to see this come together in a completely decentralized fashion

3 Likes

This looks really cool! Love that it’s hosted on IPFS.

2 Likes

Great work, thank you!

1 Like

Great, thank you very much.

1 Like

Looks great! I agree with

:fire: :fire:

If I have thoughts on mobile should I just pop them in the repo?

2 Likes

Thanks all!!

@twblack88 not sure if these are related to how it looks like on a mobile? Please note that we didn’t work the mobile responsiveness (it was considered that mobile is not used in general for interacting with DEFI, therefore it was not needed to work a design and implementation for mobile).

About any idea / suggestion / change request yes please feel free to open an issue on the repository or explain further here in the forum!

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: very nice job !

1 Like

This looks so smooth and less complicated that 1inch for example, congrats !!

1 Like

@prose11 just mentioned in rocketchat, that the the PSM WebApp with the original link is not working anymore. I just created a new ipfs-server and added a fresh checkout (with a oneliner) build to it - so it is back:

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmY9WUjD3YYfyzmegDYxE8yZFcNT3L9TRQSGCJQaWjXxwk/

in brave ipfs://QmY9WUjD3YYfyzmegDYxE8yZFcNT3L9TRQSGCJQaWjXxwk

@smaugho maybe it makes sense to add some more pinning nodes? PR is here

6 Likes

Doesn’t work for me

Thanks @ultraschuppi for quick action on it!!

Yes I was already talking with @hexonaut about it. We have a server running the new MIPS portal, I intend to let it pinned there as well today.

1 Like

I’ve updated the link above as well.

3 Likes

It works now

2 Likes