Request to raise the G-UNI DC to 50M

Request to raise the G-UNI DC to 50M

Following the recent onboarding of G-UNI and the subsequent 10M debt ceiling being reached, Protocol Engineering, Risk and Oracle Core Units would like to propose raising the G-UNI debt ceiling to 50M.

Observation of initial vault interactions gives us confidence to propose increasing the debt ceiling from it’s current 10M level:

The liquidation ratio and stability fee can remain as they are today, and should be considered for adjustment if a subsequent future debt ceiling increase is put forward.

Please voice any concerns or objections you may have to this proposal as GovAlpha will move this forward to an on-chain poll for MKR holders to vote on Monday 11th October.

18 Likes

@LongForWisdom @prose11 if GovAlpha does not deem it necessary for a “Signal Request” poll for this request, than Flip Flop Flap Delegate LLC hereby supports an on-chain poll for MKR holders to vote on Monday October 11, 2021.

6 Likes

Ditto over here as well

4 Likes

Yep, this comes under facilitator powers. The backstory behind this is that we’re deferring to PE, Oracles and Risk with respect to the pace-of-increase given that it’s new adaptor. When they no longer have any remaining concerns, the Maker Open Market Committee will start including changes in monthly proposals.

4 Likes

@Derek Not only would I like to see the debt ceiling raised to DAI 50 million, I would like you to onboard every single realistic pair on this list Sorbet Finance - Automation for Uniswap & Quickswap. GEL is excellent.

6 Likes

I’m in support of this as well. Tiny request, would you mind using the full G-UNI DAI/USDC title in posts like these for clarity about which G-UNI pool it is?

7 Likes

I think so.

Additionally I think maker is finding a perfect niche, the issue of collateral with stablecoins or LP’s as collateral is very good.

When I first read how G-UNI works it blew my mind.

It’s not a vote, but my vote would go to “yes” to raise the ceiling.

1 Like

i support this being moved to onchain poll and would support with vote as well.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.