As some in the community may know, I am excited to be joining the @Real-World-Finance CU on a full-time basis next month. Transitioning to FT work will increase the time I’ll be able to dedicate to this project for which I am incredibly passionate about and increase output tremendously.
With this transition and higher bandwidth, I wanted to reach out to the community and get feedback on the below priorities and short term road map for the RWF FP&A team.
- On chain OpEx reporting of actuals vs budget on @makerburn’s awesome website
- Standardizing budgeting and financial reporting processes across the DAO (templates, models, fiscal calendar, etc)
- Build out ‘Governance Relations’ by partnering with CU leadership to frame and communicate MakerDAO’s strategy, operational & financial results to the community
- Enhanced KPI reporting & dashboard
- Vault profitability analysis
Looking forward to reading your input!