RWF - Financial Planning & Analysis Roadmap

As some in the community may know, I am excited to be joining the @Real-World-Finance CU on a full-time basis next month. Transitioning to FT work will increase the time I’ll be able to dedicate to this project for which I am incredibly passionate about and increase output tremendously.

With this transition and higher bandwidth, I wanted to reach out to the community and get feedback on the below priorities and short term road map for the RWF FP&A team.

• On chain OpEx reporting of actuals vs budget on @makerburn’s awesome website
  • Standardizing budgeting and financial reporting processes across the DAO (templates, models, fiscal calendar, etc)
  • Build out ‘Governance Relations’ by partnering with CU leadership to frame and communicate MakerDAO’s strategy, operational & financial results to the community
  • Enhanced KPI reporting & dashboard
  • Vault profitability analysis

Looking forward to reading your input!

17 Likes

Nice!! This would be a priority IMO. Follow by “‘Governance Relations’ by partnering with CU leadership to frame and communicate MakerDAO’s strategy, operational & financial results to the community”

Happy to have you onboard Aes, and looking forward to seeing you help and shape the future of MakerDAO!

2 Likes

Congrats and happy to see you jump in face first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure the community is excited to the same degree as you are - thanks for committing and congrats on this move! Great to have you onboard!

2 Likes

Well done @Aes !
Great to see people like you joining (step by step) the DAO.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes I have a few ideas for new KPIs :slight_smile:, mostly from this thread.

Appreciate the kind words and support from you all! Looking forward to working and engaging with all of you more closely :slight_smile:

3 Likes