- DUX has graduated as the first Core Unit to come out of the Incubator!
- Immunefi Security Core Unit and Sidestream Core Unit are entering the RFC stage on their journey to graduation.
- Tech Ops Core Unit has formally entered the SES Incubation program.
- SES Legal has proposed a “Self Insurance Fund”, an idea that has received large volumes of discussions. Watch LayerZero introduce the idea on last week’s G&R meeting or join the discussion on the official post in MakerDAO’s forum.
- Luca Prosperi is an accomplished consultant, investor, and DeFi analyst launching “Real-World Sandbox”, a collaboration between Real World Finance and SES Core Units.
Luca will be receiving a Scholarship Grant from SES to kick-start his 5 week project. Join us Friday 8.10 on SES’s Weekly Status Call to hear Luca present his plan and ask him questions.
Join us: 2021-10-08T14:30:00Z!
Here’s the link!
The Operational Data Core Unit has presented their survey results to assess the need for a core unit dedicated to providing Maker-related data services.
CULPS: Deco Protocol Core Unit with @vamsi
Time in your local-timezone format: 2021-10-13T16:00:00Z
Vamsi Alluri (@Vamsi) will be presenting the Deco Fixed Rate Core Unit, whose purpose is to bring fixed rate vaults to Maker using the Deco fixed rate protocol.
The SES team will be onsite in Lisbon. Sync up with the team in person at an event or on the beach .
Time in your local-timezone format: 2021-10-27T15:00:00Z
Ricochet leverages Superfluid to enable rapid fire investments, essentially converting a portion of your compensation into your favorite crypto asset automatically.