In the last weeks we have seen a significant inflow of USDC into the PSM which made it necessary to increase the DC to 3B in an urgency executive.
While we probably all would like to keep the amount of USDC in the PSM lower than it is today, the PSM is still the best weapon we have to keep the peg.
I want to propose that we do a Mario Draghi move to
- send out a message that the peg is our highest goal and
- have a tool ready to adapt to crazy market moves
I want to signal for changing PSM-USDC-A to
- activate DC-IAM
- set a really high
lineon it with
ttldefined by @Risk-Core-Unit
- hopefully enough headroom to not need another urgency exec on the PSM
- strong tool to keep the peg
- might result in a even higher dependency on USDC
Please vote for all options you would support in an onchain poll
- no change
lineto 10 B (+8 B)
lineto 15 B (+12 B)
lineto 20 B (+17 B)
The Poll will run until 2021-06-17T13:00:00Z; its outcome will either result in a on-chain-poll assuming the outcome of the poll deems it necessary or its intermediate results are going to be taken to another initiative - another signal, onchain-poll or urgency executive.