Now that MCD Dai has flipped SCD Sai, I think now is a good time to begin discussions on what a timeline for global settlement of SCD could look like. I would like to gather sentiment on whether governance prefers a date threshold, a supply threshold, a peg threshold, a combination of the three, or something completely different. If we can come to some sort of consensus on what type of threshold makes sense, we can begin to get granular about the actual threshold parameters.
In summary: I will create a poll to determine where consensus lies on global shutdown parameters. If a clear signal emerges I will create a second poll in order to clarify threshold details in the hope of getting us on the right page towards the inevitable shutdown of our legacy system.
- Shutdown vote begins on a specific date
- Shutdown vote begins once a certain supply has been reached
- Shutdown vote begins once the peg has increased/decreased a certain %
- Other - Please explain below
- No Opinion / Show me results
This is a multiple choice poll, vote for everything you are willing to vote for in an on-chain vote. Poll results will be reviewed on December 17th, 2019