It’s been 2 weeks since the switch to the DSR Spread governance poll, and it seems consensus has formed on the 0% and 0.25% options. In the first week 0.25% gathered 72K MKR backing it (99.5% of votes) while in the second week there was a split between 0% and 0.25% with 0.25% narrowly winning.
In both cases nearly 100% of the vote went to the 0% and 0.25% options which leads me to believe MKR holders want to keep the DSR close to the MCD SF on an ongoing basis. In order to reduce the effort required for engaged voters, I propose we reduce the frequency of the DSR Spread governance poll. I’ve listed some options below:
- Keep the DSR Spread poll frequency at 1 per week
- One DSR Spread poll per 2 weeks
- One DSR Spread poll per 3 weeks
- One DSR Spread poll per 1 month
- One DSR Spread poll per 2 months
- One DSR Spread poll per 3 months
- Abstain (I want to see results)
- Abstain (I have no opinion)
- Abstain (I don’t feel I am knowledgable on the subject)
- Abstain (I disagree with the poll options)
- Abstain (I have a different objection)
This is a multiple choice poll, vote for everything you are willing to vote for in an on-chain vote. Poll will close on February 13th, 2020 at 11:00 AM EST to be reviewed during the weekly governance call.