SourceCred distribution for week ending August 1st, 2021

The weekly SourceCred payouts are here! A hosted instance of SourceCred running on the Maker forum can be found here.

For details on opting in, see Opting in to Sourcecred/Wth is SourceCred?.

Announcements

On-chain payouts for July have gone out.

:warning: WARNING: :warning: Cred scores and payouts may see volatility in the coming weeks and months as we tweak the algorithm and payout parameters. We still have a lot of work to do before the system is optimized enough to “ossify”, producing predictable payouts.

Payouts

This week $5,000 worth of DAI was distributed to 107 contributors. Navigate to the DAI Accounts tab of the Maker instance to see your current DAI balance and total DAI earned.

Cred Stats

Below is a chart showing total Cred created (a proxy for work). Looks like some of you may actually go on vacation :beach_umbrella:

Top Contributions

Below are the top 10 posts created last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Top Contributors

Below are the top 10 contributors last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Cred Contributor
229.4 PaperImperium
189 LongForWisdom
168.3 g-dip
116 ultraschuppi
114.4 Derek
114.3 ElProgreso
106.4 prose11
101 monet-supply
99.6 Kathleen
78.9 SebVentures

If you have any questions or concerns about the scores, data or presentation thereof, please don’t hesitate to ask!

5 Likes

Hi Seth, since the payment was made as before, next month it will be definitive to make a claim and pay for gas? Or I am not aware of something, sorry for the question.

4 Likes

Still working on the claimable stuff, best case scenario it wont be ready for another couple months so definitely the next payment will be as normal, and likely the one after.

4 Likes

Thanks Prose, you got me out of my doubt, all successes on it. :raised_hands:

1 Like