SourceCred distribution for week ending June 27th, 2021

The weekly SourceCred payouts are here! A hosted instance of SourceCred running on the Maker forum can be found here.

For details on opting in, see Opting in to Sourcecred/Wth is SourceCred?.

Announcements

Due to the new 20 DAI minimum for payouts and low gas fees, the on-chain payout for June was a record low $23 worth of ETH (~0.42 DAI per payment)! If you were one of the 43 people below the 20 DAI limit this month, we are holding onto your DAI for you (Maker sent us the full 5k DAI/week per usual). Once you reach 20 DAI, we’ll send you your full balance in the next monthly on-chain distribution.

:warning: WARNING: :warning: Cred scores and payouts may see volatility in the coming weeks and months as we tweak the algorithm and payout parameters. We still have a lot of work to do before the system is optimized enough to “ossify”, producing predictable payouts.

Payouts

This week $5,000 worth of DAI was distributed to 105 contributors. Navigate to the DAI Accounts tab of the Maker instance to see your current DAI balance and total DAI earned.

Cred Stats

Below is a chart showing total Cred created (a proxy for work).

Top Contributions

Below are the top 10 posts created last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Top Contributors

Below are the top 10 contributors last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Cred Contributor
296.4 PaperImperium
209.7 LongForWisdom
188.7 SebVentures
166.1 ultraschuppi
148.4 Nadia
145.5 g-dip
141.3 juanjuan
140.1 Replenish2030
125.6 prose11
112 ElProgreso

If you have any questions or concerns about the scores, data or presentation thereof, please don’t hesitate to ask!

3 Likes

Thanks Ben for the summary, if you will take in favor of the parity in the creed or still need to do more tests?. :eyes:

I see that for a period of time the creed was greater than the DAI to be distributed.

IT’S SETH!

The response from the last thread seemed to indicate people weren’t wanting that? While I generally like the idea, could make budgeting difficult.

1 Like

Yup. We seem to be stabilizing in this range, but have seen this happen before, followed by Cred creation continue climbing :chart_with_upwards_trend:.

1 Like

He is my best friend all my life :v and I have total basis to say that he will tell you so forever even if you talk from SETH xd

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot. :grimacing:

Ah okay, I was curious about that, I thought it had not been agreed upon, that’s why I asked. Thank you Seth. :ok_hand:

1 Like

If you are right I probably forgot in some time again. :joy:

1 Like