SourceCred distribution for week ending March 14th, 2021

The weekly SourceCred payouts are here! A hosted instance of SourceCred running on the Maker forum can be found here.

For details on opting in, see Opting in to Sourcecred/Wth is SourceCred?.

Announcements

:warning: WARNING: :warning: Cred scores and payouts may see volatility in the coming weeks and months as we tweak the algorithm and payout parameters. We still have a lot of work to do before the system is optimized enough to “ossify”, producing predictable payouts.

Payouts

This week $5,000 worth of DAI was distributed to 74 contributors. Navigate to the DAI Accounts tab of the Maker instance to see your current DAI balance and total DAI earned.

Cred Stats

Below is a chart showing total Cred created (a proxy for work).

Below is a chart of the top new Cred earners in the last six weeks (i.e. their first contribution was made during last six weeks).

Top Contributions

Below are the top 10 posts created last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Top Contributors

Below are the top 10 contributors last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Cred Contributor
204.7 hexonaut
172.3 ultraschuppi
166.2 Aaron-Bartsch
128.2 LongForWisdom
120.4 Derek
120.2 Primoz
115.2 iammeeoh
111.9 ElProgreso
71.6 SebVentures
64.7 prose11

If you have any questions or concerns about the scores, data or presentation thereof, please don’t hesitate to ask!

4 Likes

Sourcecred shows my name but says 0 balance that I am ‘not active’. Will this update by itself at some point or do I need to do something?

Thanks!

Hey @AmethystWizard, I see you opted in via the form. Just sent you a confirmation DM from the @sourcecred-trial-adm account to verify your ETH address. Once confirmed, I’ll opt you in manually. Automation is underway, but for now it’s just me doing it…Distributions are done weekly and you should see a DAI balance after the next distribution.

FYI, it appears an update has broken the Cred Explorer page. Fixing that now…

1 Like

I see my user there, but I don’t understand what is this?

My balance is 0. I have just sent the form, thanks to the advice of @Lozadaluis12

Hey, so the payments are distributed once a week. This is done manually for now, and only on the local ledger (it will show up in the instance but not on-chain). The next distribution should happen tomorrow or Wed. You should see some DAI in your balance then. On-chain payments are sent once a month, usually a day or two after the 1st of the month.