- Demand for Dai is red-hot
- Maker growth only limited by internal factors
- There is a large backlog of greenlit collateral building up
- Domain teams Risk, Oracles and Smart Contracts are overwhelmed
- Above domain teams have been in this situation for months
- Above domain teams are also considering legal issues as the Legal domain team is not in place
- An HR domain team should be put in place to accelerate onboarding and replace Foundation members leaving
- Additional Contributors to existing Domain Teams should be found
- Whole additional Domain Teams for Risk, Oracles and Smart Contracts needs to be onboarded.
- Some form of Legal domain team needs to be built up
- As the Domain Teams Risk, Oracles and Smart Contracts are not set up to handle legal issues, these issues should possibly be left for the community to decide by vote instead of further increasing the load on the domain teams. At least until a Legal domain team is in place.
- The community needs to engage in forward planning in order to be more prepared for the next bottleneck
If I have missed anything or if you have another opinion about the situation please correct me.