TUSD Update: TrustToken Response to Implementation Concerns

@lucasmanuel- could you let us know if these updates address your concerns for these tokens being added as collateral? If there are any other changes you’d recommend please let us know.

We’ll wait until your team gives the thumbs up before actually upgrading the smart contracts.

1 Like

Hi @rafael.cosman! Thanks so much for doing this. Our smart contracts team will evaluate the proposed implementations that @feewet has posted and will let you know as soon as we can about next steps regarding TUSD.

7 Likes

Thanks. But just to be clear, the new implementations that @feewet posted are for TAUD, TCAD, and TGBP. The simplified implementation for TUSD is coming soon, and will be similar.

4 Likes

Sounds good!

2 Likes

Hi @rafael.cosman and @feewet, we have reviewed the TCAD contract, and it looks good! Great job on simplifying the code. If similar changes were made to TUSD, we would be happy to review it again.

Thanks again for doing this.

8 Likes

@lucasmanuel awesome. When you say TCAD looks good I assume that includes TGBP and TAUD as well? I’m assuming so because the code is the same other than ticker symbol etc.

If we have your thumbs up on all of those we’ll get them upgraded and then have the new TUSD code for you shortly!

2 Likes

Yes exactly, everything looks good. Looking forward to seeing the new TUSD code!

2 Likes

Hey @lucasmanuel we’ll be sending over the new code for TUSD soon and won’t do that upgrade until you give us the OK.

We’re about to ship the updated code for TAUD, TGBP, TCAD, and THKD. I believe you’ve reviewed the code for these a while ago, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

2 Likes

Hi @rafael.cosman, that’s great news! Yes once the new TUSD code is ready to go, the smart contracts team will reevaluate.

2 Likes

TrueUSD has completed a refactor in order to simplify the smart contract code for greater security. We have already successfully upgraded our other TrueCurrency smart contracts. In the next 1-2 weeks will upgrade TrueUSD on the Ethereum mainnet.

Here is the proposed new implementation: https://etherscan.io/address/0x2f7f8793e3E3CAe2cE3B8A528dDb09EAc1D4cF7b#code

Here is a link to the most recent audit: https://github.com/trusttoken/audits

4 Likes

Looking forward to this update. We need a more diversified portfolio of reputable stablecoins.

1 Like

Thanks @Aaron_Bartsch.

Just wanted to share this update here:

Looking forward to getting these tokens added as collateral types! Let us know if there are any other questions or concerns about them.

@feewet shared the new proposed TUSD implementation above, and I think we’re just waiting to get the green-light from your team before upgrading.

Thanks again for working with us.

1 Like

Hi @rafael.cosman, yes just to confirm, the smart contracts team will be reviewing the proposed TUSD implementation this week.

5 Likes

Just posting two relevant links here.

Signal request:

Security update:

3 Likes