Under the radar projects out there?

What do you think are some under the radar projects out there that are worth taking a look at adding as potential collateral in the future?

I will go first with Fantom (FTM) and Fusion (FSN). I hear a lot of chirping about Solana as well (SOL) but that doesn’t really count as under the radar but should still get added later via bridges, same with VeChain (VET) as these two are already well into the top 50. Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts on what you have come across out there in crypto-land. Note that with bridges in place not all of these need to be native to Ethereum (Bitcoin isn’t and we made that work).

1 Like

Sorry I don’t think this forum should be used for non-Maker related subjects. I’d recommend you delete this.

1 Like

I would tend to agree, but this is the collateral discussion category. If @FourthStreet is speaking in relation to which tokens are worth considering as collateral, that’s fine. Otherwise, yeah, it probably belongs elsewhere.

2 Likes

I’ll edit it for clarity. It was meant as collateral in the future which is why it was marked that way.

1 Like

I see where you are coming from… I do feel that this conversation is a healthy one though and would like to keep it here for everyone who wants to participate.

Oh sorry that makes a lot more sense. I’m used to reddit users asking off-topic questions and interpreted this incorrectly. Thanks for the clarification.

I think we need to prioritize highly liquid tokens with high market caps. No point wasting resources on doing the work to onboard a token for <1M DAI supply. I personally use https://defimarketcap.io/ as my guiding star for what we should be adding next.

2 Likes

The high liquidity huge market cap coins will be listed eventually I am sure. Looking at bridged forms of:

ADA
DOT
LTC
XLM
BCH
DOGE (this is too funny)
ATOM