The urgency of this proposal is based on the following elements:
- The peg is currently fixed and failure to keep it in line would be detrimental to Maker reputation and MKR holder interests.
- The community seems unlikely to want the peg to be arbitraged using TUSD-A.
- We are missing a business opportunity by artificially limiting revenue generation
- ETH-A +150M: following the interim result of the community poll. This isn’t an unusual increase for ETH-A.
- USDC-A +70M: Also not an unusual increase for USDC-A.
- PSM-USDC-A +27M (DC increased to 30M): From a risk perspective using PSM-USDC-A is less risky than USDC-A (it provides a better peg and avoid dealing with the liquidation issue). Governance already agreed to a 500M DC for PSM-USDC-A.
The Smart Contracts Domain delegated to @hexonaut, who agreed with these changes.