Wanted! Framework for MKR Compensation Working Group - 3rd Party Representative

Wanted! Framework for MKR Compensation Working Group - 3rd Party Representative

As you may know from the Framing a Framework for MKR Compensation call, we’re looking to form a small, diverse group to work on a Framework for MKR Compensation.

If you (or someone you know) are interested in participating as a 3rd party representative, please apply by replying to this post with your (or their) name and work in a five-person working group alongside four other representatives from the following categories:

Voting will take place in ~one week :smile:

Applicants for 3rd Party Representative so far:

• Be the first!
3 Likes

I nominate @rleshner (Compound), or @cnoyes (Paradigm), or Stani of AAVE, or even a complete outsider who knows employee compensation extremely well, Anatoly Yakovenko of Solana (Many years at Qualcomm). Not sure if these folks would be available/willing to help, but I, or the community can reach out–obviously if the community is okay with such.

I prefer these folks over a McKinsey/Deloitte consultant–unless these type of service providers know the Maker ecosystem as well as the aforementioned above.

4 Likes

Please go ahead, so we can verify if they are available! Thanks!

Not sure someone like that would have the time to spare for this endeavour but worth a shot!

I believe we’re reaching out to some candidates that might be willing to fill this slot (though probably not for free.) I will keep everyone informed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.