Wanted! Framework for MKR Compensation Working Group - Current Core Units Representative

Wanted! Framework for MKR Compensation Working Group - Current Core Units Representative

As you may know from the Framing a Framework for MKR Compensation call, we’re looking to form a small, diverse group to work on a Framework for MKR Compensation.

If you (or someone you know) are interested in participating as a representative from one of the current Core Units (Facilitator or contributor), please apply by replying to this post with your (or their) name and work in a five-person working group alongside four other representatives from the following categories:

Voting will take place in ~one week :smile:

Applicants for Current Core Units Representative so far:

• @prose
4 Likes

I think there are a lot of smart picks for this spot, personally would throw my support behind @LongForWisdom. With that said, Long is busy and expressed some concern about his neutrality mandate as Governance Facilitator for operating in this group. I am generally interested in this topic and think I could represent the group well as a member of the GovAlpha core unit. If Long or any other more qualified community members would like to act as representative I would defer to them, otherwise happy to put my name in the hat.

9 Likes

Having discussed it with the existing Core Unit Facilitators and other Mandated Actors, I’m planning to represent this set of stakeholders in the working group.

Thank you for volunteering @prose11 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.