Wanted! Framework for MKR Compensation Working Group - Proposed Core Units Representative

Wanted! Framework for MKR Compensation Working Group - Proposed Core Units Representative

As you may know from the Framing a Framework for MKR Compensation call, we’re looking to form a small, diverse group to work on a Framework for MKR Compensation.

If you (or someone you know) are interested in participating as a representative from one of the proposed Core Units (Facilitator or contributor), please apply by replying to this post with your (or their) name and work in a five-person working group alongside four other representatives from the following categories:

Voting will take place in ~one week :smile:

Applicants for Proposed Core Units Representative so far:

3 Likes

I’m happy to join this working group.

…but would like to see some diversity from other proposed Core Units too :hugs:

7 Likes

I would like to join as well.

3 Likes

I would like to participate on this.

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t think it’s appropriate to have the community generally vote on who fills this slot, and I’d also like for the other proposed core unit folks to weigh in here.

Could you please come to a joint decision on who you’d prefer to represent you out of:
@Derek, @Kathleen, @MarianoDP

Pinging the rest for visibility:
@Nadia @seth @Davidutro @coulter @NikKunkel @juanjuan

Please consider that you’re all welcome to provide feedback and ideas to the representative to take to the working group meetings.

I think Derek will represent us well

Derek sounds good to me

Derek :+1:

That makes sense. Derek.

yes, Derek :slight_smile:

Aight, we’ll take Derek by popular demand. See here for membership: MKR Compensation Working Group Membership