Week 3 DAI Distributions - SourceCred trial

The third week of SourceCred trial payouts are here!

Below you can find this week’s DAI payouts, Cred scores, and the top 10 contributions of the week by Cred created.

For full scores and payout data, see this observable notebook. A hosted instance of SourceCred running on the Maker forum can be found here. Further details, including how scores and payouts are calculated, can be found in Maker SourceCred Trial.

Payouts

This week $1,250 worth of DAI was distributed based on Cred scores. Below are the payout amounts for the top 20 contributors.

At the end of the month, contributors that opt in to receiving payments and have at least $10 of DAI in accrued payouts can redeem their balance for DAI on-chan. The balance available for redemption will be equal to the sum of weekly payouts posted to the forum. To opt in, please send a direct message to @sourcecred-trial-adm indicating your desire to participate in the trial and providing an Ethereum address to send payments to.

Cred scores

Below is a breakdown of Cred earned this week along with lifetime Cred scores for the top contributors.

Top Contributions

Below are the top 10 posts created last week, ranked by Cred generated.

If you have any questions or concerns about the scores, data or presentation thereof, please don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @s_ben.

Is it possible to get a Cred Scores table for ‘Top Contributors This Week’ or somesuch? The lifetime cred sorted list is also interesting, but maybe it would be valuable to highlight recent contributions per person rather than (or as well as) by post?

1 Like

Sure. Here’s a list of the top 10 contributors by Cred earned in the last week:

Cred Contributor
62.5 @LongForWisdom
53.9 @monet-supply
35.9 @Jiecut
35.4 @MakerMouse
34.6 @MakerMan
28.2 @charlesstlouis
27.4 @befitsandpiper
26.3 @owocki
25.8 @kluge
23.6 @cyrus

Below is a chart of the top Cred earners over the last three weeks (since the trial began).

And zooming out to the last 8 weeks…

Can add these to the weekly updates if interesting.

3 Likes

i like seeing the graph. I like @LongForWisdom idea to not just showcase the long time high earners but also the new ones vai weely data against lifetime. I really like the forum post CRED breakdown you put up on June 22 as this highlights the posts with most impact to discussions or posts i might have missed. having them linked also useful as a direct path to read them…

what i like about the graphs is it shows trends. lately activity dying down a bit. summer is here yeehaww. covid looking to comeback yuckawww… weekly is nice because everyone will show up there at one time or another…

1 Like