This Week’s Activity (October 26 - 30)
- The Monthly MIPs Executive Vote was published.
- The Executive Vote passed on Tuesday, October 27, and was executed on Wednesday, October 28.
- MIP14: Protocol Dai Transfer
- MIP20: Target Price Adjustment Module (Vox)
- MIP21: Real-World Assets - Off-Chain Asset-Backed Lender
- MIP22: Centrifuge Direct Liquidation Module
- MIP23: Domain Structure and Roles
- MIP13c3-SP5: Declaration of Intent: Maker to commence onboarding work of Centrifuge based Collateral
- MIP13c3-SP4 Declaration of Intent & Commercial Points - Off-Chain Asset-Backed Lender to onboard Real-World Assets as Collateral for a DAI loan
- MIP13c3-SP3: Declaration of Intent - Strategic Reserves Fund
- The Governance Facilitator (@LongForWisdom) performed the Governance Cycle Review, summarizing October’s Governance Cycle and discussing any plans for November’s Governance Cycle.
Next Week’s Activity (November 2 - 6)
- Monday marks the beginning of November’s Governance Cycle!
- Formal Submission begins on Monday, November 2, and ends on Wednesday, November 5.
- To all the Authors of proposals who have completed the RFC period, please reach out if you have questions about the Formal Submission process.
- The Governance Facilitator (@LongForWisdom) will perform the Submission Review to determine which of the formally submitted MIPs/Subproposals should be put forth for Inclusion Polls on Monday, November 9.
Collateral Onboarding Updates
- YFI and BAL Governance Polls successfully passed. The Executive Vote to officially add the assets to the Maker Protocol’s is tentatively scheduled for next week.
PAXG and GUSD Collateral Onboarding Governance Polls were published on Monday and have both successfully passed.
- The Executive Vote to officially add the assets to the Maker Protocol will be scheduled within 30 days.
- The Collateral Prioritization Framework has been made public!
- The Community Greenlight Polls for October are live until Monday, November 2. Don’t forget to vote!
Proposals in the Request for Comments (RFC) Stage:
- MIP17: Weekly Actual Debt Ceiling Adjustments
MIP24: Emergency Voting System (Replaces MIP 5)
- The proposal was recently updated by @DavidU, as he joins as the official proposal’s Author.
- MIP25: Flash Mint Module
- MIP26: DssGov - Governance Contract Redesign
- MIP27: Debt Ceiling Instant Access Module
- MIP28: Operational Support Domain Definition
- MIP13c3-SP6: SourceCred Funding
- MIP28c7-SP1: Subproposal for Operational Support Domain Facilitator Onboarding
- MIP4c2-SP6: Calendar Exceptions
Note: All proposals in the RFC stage are eligible for inclusion in November’s Governance Cycle.
New Proposal Ideas
- FlapperDistributor: A Way to Distribute System Surplus while Minimizing Governance
- Liquidations 2.0: Technical Summary
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury