This Week’s Activity (January 11 - January 15)
- The following seven Formally Submitted proposals went up for Inclusion Polls:
- MIP13c3-SP7: Governance Communications (Declaration of Intent)
- MIP7c3-SP5: Domain Team Onboarding (Risk Domain Team)
- MIP7c3-SP6: Domain Team Onboarding (Smart Contracts Domain Team)
- MIP28c7-SP2: Subproposal for Operational Support Domain Facilitator Onboarding(expected for submission)
- MIP13c3-SP8: Maker Protocol Cover with Nexus Mutual (Declaration of Intent)(expected for submission)
Inclusion Poll Results: All Inclusions Polls passed except for MIP13c3-SP8: Declaration of Intent for Maker Protocol Cover with Nexus Mutual.
- The Governance Facilitator, @LongForWisdom, performed the Inclusion Poll Review during the weekly Governance and Risk Call and confirmed that the six proposals that passed the Inclusion Poll stage will move onto the Monthly MIPs Governance Poll on Monday, January 18th.
Next Week’s Activity (January 18 - January 22)
- The Monthly MIPs Governance Poll will be published for the six proposals that passed the Inclusion poll stage. This bundled poll will run for three days ending on Thursday, January 21.
- The Governance Facilitator (@LongForWisdom) will perform the Governance Poll Review to confirm the poll’s outcomes in preparation for the MIPs Executive Vote’s that will go out on Monday, January 25.
Proposals in the Conception Stage:
MIP33: Maker Stability Price Module
- This proposal allows Maker governance to defend an MKR price by pre-allocating dai to buy at a pre-defined level.
MIP35: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure - With Farming
- This proposal defines a new Peg Stability Module which converts USDC to DAI and DAI to USDC, during the conversion it lends and farms the gem via a lender token and leverages the position using cDai using the same technique to farm it.
MIP36: Peg Stability - Compound Governance Dai Leverage
- This proposal defines a Peg stabilizer actionable only by governance, which uses a flash minting technique paired with either MIP35 or MIP32 for Dai lending in order to leverage MakerDAO’s position on cDai.
Proposals in the Request for Comments (RFC) Stage:
MIP34: Keg Streaming Payments Module
- This proposal provides a smart contract implementation of a Streaming Payments System for Maker.
MIP26: DssGov - Governance Contract Redesign
- This proposal defines DssGov, a contract replacement for DSChief that comes with improved security, usability, and functionality for holders of the Maker governance token (MKR).
MIP31: Active Reserve AMM (dss-ara)
- This is a technical proposal for an active reserve based on the Uniswap V2 contract.
MIP32: Peg Stability Module for Compound Mixed Exposure
- This proposal provides an extension for the PSM. The extension allows the PSM to leverage USDC via dai using cDai. It also converts USDC to cUSDC using the same join adaptor (lending join).
MIP13c3-SP9: Onboarding a new collateral type backed by B.Protocol (Declaration of Intent)
- This proposal asks Maker Governance to declare its intention to experiment a native integration with B.Protocol.
- Liquidations 2.0: Technical Summary
- Throttled Surplus Buffer
- Launch a grand MKR yield framing program that sends Dai to 100B market cap
- Real estate tokenization protocol
- Delegation of Authority
Collateral Onboarding Updates
- Awaiting Executive:
- This month’s greenlight polls, going live on January 18th:
- Check out Collateral Onboarding Prioritization Framework for more information about upcoming collateral onboarding!