Last Week’s Activity (March 1 - 5)
- Formal Submission for the March Governance Cycle began last week on Monday, March 1, and ended on Wednesday, March 3.
- There were a total of 21 proposals formally submitted last week of the 32 eligible. This includes:
- Core Unit / DAO Structure MIPs Set & Amendments
- Technical Proposals
- General Proposals
- Real-World Finance Core Unit Onboarding
- Risk Core Unit Onboarding
- Governance Core Unit Onboarding
- During the weekly governance and risk call, all 21 proposals were confirmed to proceed to the Inclusion Poll stage on Monday, March 8.
This Week’s Activity (March 8 - 12)
- Inclusion Polls for the 21 proposals went live on Monday and ended today.
- All proposals have successfully passed the Inclusion Poll stage!
- LongForWisdom (Governance Facilitator) performed the Inclusion Poll Review during the weekly governance and risk call and confirmed that all 21 proposals are eligible for the Monthly MIPs Bundled Governance Poll that will go live on Monday, March 15 and will run until Thursday, March 18.
Proposals in the Conception Stage
Proposals in the Request for Comments (RFC) Stage
- MIP26: DssGov - Governance Contract Redesign
- MIP31: Active Reserve Via AMM
- MIP32: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure
- MIP33: Maker Stability Price Module
- MIP35: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure - With Farming
- MIP36: Peg Stability - Compound Governance Dai Leverage
- MIP37: Static Reserve For Governance
- MIP42: Proposed Compensation Addendum for MakerDAO Contributors
- MIP49: Governance Rewards
Core Unit Onboarding
- MakerDAO Shop
- Declarations of Intent
Collateral Onboarding Updates
This month’s Collateral Onboarding Community Greenlight Polls will go live on Monday, March 15.
- For more information about which collateral asset community greenlight polls are scheduled and how collateral types are prioritized for onboarding to the Maker Protocol check out the Collateral Onboarding Prioritization Framework spreadsheet.