- The Monthly MIPs Governance Poll passed with 14k MKR in favor, no abstaining or no votes.
- April’s Community Greenlight Polls went live on April 19th and are running for two weeks, ending May 3rd. Don’t forget to vote!
The Community Greenlight Polls this month consist of:
- bBADGER (Badger Sett Badger)
- 1INCH (1inch Liquidity Protocol)
- MCO2 (Moss Carbon Credit)
- UNI-V2-GUSD-DAI (Uniswap V2 GUSD-DAI LP Token)
- rETH (Rocket Pool Staked ETH)
- SLP-DAI-USDC (Sushiswap DAI-USDC LP Token)
- UNI-V2-DAI-PAX (Uniswap V2 DAI-PAX LP Token)
- The Governance Facilitator, @LongForWisdom, performed the Governance Poll Review during the weekly Governance Call, this reviews the outcome of the MIPs Governance Poll and confirms which MIPs and Subproposals are included in the final bundled Executive Vote on Monday, April 26th. All the proposals and subproposals were confirmed to be included in the upcoming Executive Vote.
- Beginning of week 4, the final week of the March governance cycle.
- The Monthly MIPs Executive Vote will go live on Monday, April 26th. The vote will be active for four days; if the Executive Vote does not pass before the four-day limit expires, all of the vote’s bundled proposals will effectively be rejected.
The Monthly MIPs Executive Vote consists of the following bundled proposals:
Declaration of Intent Proposal
Content Production Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP5: Content Production Core Unit, MKT-001
- MIP40c3-SP5: Core Unit Budget - MKT-001
- MIP41c4-SP5: Facilitator Onboarding, MKT-001
Growth Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP4: Growth Core Unit, GRO-001
- MIP40c3-SP4: Core Unit Budget, GRO-001
- MIP41c4-SP4: Facilitator Onboarding, GRO-001
Protocol Engineering Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP7: Adding Protocol Engineering Core Unit
- MIP40c3-SP7: Modify Protocol Engineering Core Unit Budget
- MIP41c4-SP7: Facilitator Onboarding, Protocol Engineering Core Unit
Swag Shop Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP6: MakerDAO Shop Core Unit, MDS-001
- MIP40c3-SP6: MakerDAO Shop Budget, MDS-001
- MIP41c4-SP6: MakerDAO Shop Facilitator Onboarding, MDS-001
- The Governance Facilitator, @LongForWisdom, will perform the Governance Cycle Review during the weekly Governance Call.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses.
- MIP26: DssGov - Governance Contract Redesign
- MIP31: Active Reserve Via AMM
- MIP32: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure
- MIP33: Maker Stability Price Module
- MIP35: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure - With Farming
- MIP36: Peg Stability - Compound Governance Dai Leverage
- MIP37: Static Reserve For Governance
- MIP42: Proposed Compensation Addendum for MakerDAO Contributors
- MIP49: Governance Rewards
- MIP50: Direct Deposit Module
- MIP51: Monthly Governance Cycle
Core Unit Onboarding
- MakerDAO Shop
- Governance Communications
- Declarations of Intent