- The Monthly MIPs Governance Poll passed with 14,067.16 MKR in favor, no abstaining or no votes.
- May’s Community Greenlight Polls, linked below, went live on May 17th and are running for two weeks, ending May 31st. Don’t forget to vote!
|Collateral||MIP9 Poll||MIP6 Application|
|CEL (Celsius Network Token)||Vote||Application|
|PA-DROP (PandaCredit DROP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-SNX-ETH (Sushiswap SNX-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-UNI-ETH (Sushiswap UNI-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-YFI-ETH (Sushiswap YFI-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-AAVE-ETH (Sushiswap AAVE-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-COMP-ETH (Sushiswap COMP-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-ETH-USDT (Sushiswap ETH-USDT LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-LINK-ETH (Sushiswap LINK-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-USDC-ETH (Sushiswap USDC-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-WBTC-ETH (Sushiswap WBTC-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
|SLP-SUSHI-ETH (Sushiswap SUSHI-ETH LP Token)||Vote||Application|
- The Governance Facilitator, @LongForWisdom, performed the Governance Poll Review during the weekly Governance Call, this reviews the outcome of the MIPs Governance Poll and confirms which MIPs and Subproposals are included in the final bundled Executive Vote on Monday, April 26th.
- All the proposals and subproposals were confirmed to be included in the upcoming Executive Vote, these include:
|MIP50: Direct Deposit Module||Technical MIP|
|MIP51: Monthly Governance Cycle||Process MIP|
|MIP39c2-SP10: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit Mandate, SES-001||Core Unit|
|MIP40c3-SP10: Core Unit Budget, SES-001||Core Unit|
|MIP41c4-SP10: Facilitator Onboarding, SES-001||Core Unit|
|MIP39c2-SP12: Adding Oracles Core Unit||Core Unit|
|MIP40c3-SP15: Modify Oracles Core Unit Budget||Core Unit|
|MIP41c4-SP13: Facilitator Onboarding, Oracles Core Unit||Core Unit|
|MIP4c2-SP14: MIP0 Amendments||Amendment|
- Beginning of week four, the final week of the May governance cycle.
- The Monthly MIPs Executive Vote goes live on Monday, May 24th at approximately 4pm UTC. The vote will be active for four days; if the Executive Vote does not pass before the four-day limit expires, all of the vote’s bundled proposals will effectively be rejected.
- The Governance Facilitator, @LongForWisdom, will perform the Governance Cycle Review during the weekly Governance Call.
- This is a gap-week before week one of the upcoming June cycle.
- Only weekly governance cycle events will take place.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- MIP26: DssGov - Governance Contract Redesign
- MIP31: Active Reserve Via AMM
- MIP32: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure
- MIP33: Maker Stability Price Module
- MIP35: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure - With Farming
- MIP36: Peg Stability - Compound Governance Dai Leverage
- MIP37: Static Reserve For Governance
- MIP42: Proposed Compensation Addendum for MakerDAO Contributors
- MIP52: Dispute Resolution
- MIP53: The MKR Compensation Guidelines
- MIP54: DssVest
- Core Unit Onboarding
- Collateral Onboarding
- Governance Communications
- Strategic Happiness
- Declarations of Intent