- Monday marked the beginning of the final week of the May governance cycle.
- The Monthly MIPs Executive Vote went live on Monday, May 24th at approximately 4pm UTC, and passed on May 25th.
- Thus, the following proposals have been
|MIP50: Direct Deposit Module||Technical MIP|
|MIP51: Monthly Governance Cycle||Process MIP|
|MIP39c2-SP10: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit Mandate, SES-001||Core Unit|
|MIP40c3-SP10: Core Unit Budget, SES-001||Core Unit|
|MIP41c4-SP10: Facilitator Onboarding, SES-001||Core Unit|
|MIP4c2-SP14: MIP0 Amendments||Amendment|
- Governance Facilitator @LongForWisdom reviewed the outcome of the Monthly MIPs Executive Vote during the weekly Governance Call.
- It’s a gap week! That means no Monthy Cycle events will take place during this week.
- May’s Community Greenlight Polls, linked below, went live on May 17th and ended on May 31st, after the mandatory two weeks–they all passed!
|Collateral||MIP9 Poll||MIP6 Application|
|CEL (Celsius Network Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|PA-DROP (PandaCredit DROP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-SNX-ETH (Sushiswap SNX-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-UNI-ETH (Sushiswap UNI-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-YFI-ETH (Sushiswap YFI-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-AAVE-ETH (Sushiswap AAVE-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-COMP-ETH (Sushiswap COMP-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-ETH-USDT (Sushiswap ETH-USDT LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-LINK-ETH (Sushiswap LINK-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-USDC-ETH (Sushiswap USDC-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-WBTC-ETH (Sushiswap WBTC-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
|SLP-SUSHI-ETH (Sushiswap SUSHI-ETH LP Token)||Greenlit||Application|
- This week’s Governance and Risk Call can be used to talk about the upcoming Governance Cycle, formal submission preparation, et cetera.
- June’s Governance Cycle will begin on Monday, June 7.
The Monthly Governance Cycle has changed!
- Graphic in the header displays the new configuration.
- No more MIP executive votes!
- All MIPs and Subproposals now go through individual two-week Ratification Polls unless they are part of the same mip-set.
- The Formal Submission Window for June will be from June 7 - 9.
- Proposals must have no changes since June 2nd to be eligible.
- The Monthly MIPs Executive Vote will be published. The vote will be active for four days; if the Executive Vote does not pass before the four-day limit expires, all of the vote’s bundled proposals will effectively be rejected.
- Governance Facilitator @LongForWisdom will perform the Governance Cycle Review during the weekly Governance Call.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- MIP26: DssGov - Governance Contract Redesign
- MIP31: Active Reserve Via AMM
- MIP32: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure
- MIP33: Maker Stability Price Module
- MIP37: Static Reserve For Governance
- MIP42: Proposed Compensation Addendum for MakerDAO Contributors
- MIP52: Dispute Resolution
- MIP53: The MKR Compensation Guidelines
- MIP54: DssVest
- Core Unit Onboarding
- Collateral Onboarding
- Governance Communications
- Strategic Happiness
- Declarations of Intent