- Last week was a gap week, which means that no Monthy Cycle events took place.
- May’s Community Greenlight Polls ended on May 31st — and they all passed! Check out the table below for the detailed results.
|Token Name||Voted Yes (Greenlight)||Voted No (Defer)||Voted Abstain|
|SLP-SNX-ETH||11,930.09 MKR (82.55%)||2,512.08 MKR (17.38%)||9.41 MKR (0.07%)|
|SLP-SUSHI-ETH||12,749.20 MKR (88.22%)||1,702.38 MKR (11.78%)||0.00 MKR (0%)|
|SLP-LINK-ETH||14,322,37 MKR (99.85%)||12.01 MKR (0.008%)||9.41 MKR (0.07%)|
|PA-DROP||10,913.23 MKR (75.52%)||2,791.30 MKR (19.31%)||747.05 MKR (5.17%)|
|CEL||8,220.62 (56.74%)||5,564.86 MKR (38.41%)||702.10 MKR (4.85%)|
|SLP-UNI-ETH||12,749.27 MKR (88.22%)||1,702.31 MKR (11.78%)||0.00 MKR (0%)|
|SLP-COMP-ETH||14,439.50 MKR (99.92%)||12.08 MKR (0.08%)||0.00 MKR (0%)|
|SLP-YFI-ETH||12,749.27 MKR (88.22%)||1,702.31 MKR (11.78%)||0.00 MKR (0%)|
|SLP-ETH-USDT||14,439.57 MKR (99.92%)||12.01 MKR (0.08%)||0.00 MKR (0%)|
|SLP-USDC-ETH||14,437.89 MKR (99.90%)||10.36 MKR (0.07%)||3.38 MKR (0.02%)|
|SLP-WBTC-ETH||14,427.66 MKR (99.90%)||9.41 MKR (0.07%)||4.51 MKR (0.03%)|
|SLP-AAVE-ETH||12,549.27 MKR (86.84%)||1,902.31 MKR (13.16%)||0.00 MKR (0%)|
- Exceptionally there was no MIPs Update on last week’s Governance and Risk Call. Apologies to the community.
- June’s Governance Cycle begins today, and it’s the new MIP51 Governance Cycle!:
- Now all proposals go through individual (unless they’re MIP Sets) two-week Ratification Polls.
- No more MIP Executive Votes.
- By the way, that means that the MIP Executive Vote that went live on May 24 was the very last one. Honorable discharge!
- Formal Submission window is open and will remain so until end of Wednesday 9. Is you MIP eligible to advance to FS? Let’s find out!
- Soon-to-be Governance Facilitator @Prose11 will do a Submission Review and communicate its outcome during the weekly Governance Call.
- There will be a MIPs Update. Promise
- Monday marks the beginning of week 2. Under the new Governance Cycle schedule this means that Ratification Polls will go live that day
- There will be a MIPs Update during the weekly Governance Call.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- MIP41c4-SP12: GovAlpha Facilitator Onboarding
- MIP40c3-SP17: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit MKR Budget - SES-001
- MIP39c2-SP13: Adding Oracles Core Unit
- MIP41c4-SP13: Facilitator Onboarding, Oracles Core Unit
- MIP40c3-SP11: GovAlpha Core Unit Budget - GOV-001
- MIP40c3-SP15: Modify Oracles Core Unit Budget
- MIP40c3-SP12: Modify Core Unit Budget, RWF-001
- MIP40c3-SP13: Modify Core Unit Budget, RISK-001
- MIP26: DssGov - Governance Contract Redesign
- MIP31: Active Reserve Via AMM
- MIP32: Peg Stability Module - Compound Mixed Exposure
- MIP33: Maker Stability Price Module
- MIP37: Static Reserve For Governance
- MIP52: Dispute Resolution
- MIP55: Special Purpose Fund (SPF sunny️)
- Core Unit Onboarding
- Collateral Onboarding
- Governance Communications
- Strategic Happiness
- Amazix Marketing Core Unit
- Declarations of Intent