We’re in the midst of a new monthly Governance Cycle with the first set of Ratification Polls currently live, ending on Monday, June 28th at 4 pm UTC. The table below includes the 9 proposals and their results as of 06/21/2021 6pm UTC:
|MIP54: DssVest - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@derek||6,437.25 MKR||0||0|
|MIP40c3-SP11: GovAlpha Core Unit Budget - GOV-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@longforwisdom||14,357.87 MKR||0||0|
|MIP41c4-SP12: GovAlpha Facilitator Onboarding, GOV-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@prose11||14,119.40 MKR||0||238.51 MKR|
|MIP39c2-SP13: Adding Oracles Core Unit, ORA-001- Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@nikkunkel||14,357.91 MKR||0||0|
|MIP40c3-SP15: Modify Oracles Core Unit Budget, ORA-001 - Forum Thread / Bundled in the same poll as the one above||@nikkunkel||^||^||^|
|MIP41c4-SP13: Facilitator Onboarding Oracles Core Unit, ORA-001 - Forum Thread / Bundled in the same poll as the one above||@nikkunkel||^||^||^|
|MIP40c3-SP12: Modify Core Unit Budget, RWF-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@sebventures||13,255.90 MKR||1,100.94 MKR||0|
|MIP40c3-SP13: Modify Core Unit Budget, RISK-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@primoz||14,431.68 MKR||0||0|
|MIP40c3-SP17: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit MKR Budget, SES-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@juanjuan, @wouter||7,113.08 MKR||0.23 MKR||0.04 MKR|
- Ratification Polls will conclude on Monday, June 28th at 4pm UTC.
- The Governance Facilitator, @LongForWisdom, will perform the monthly Governance Cycle Review during the weekly Governance Call on Thursday, July 1st.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Use DAI surplus to pay for some tx fees when someone sends DAI
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn
- MakerDAO Treasury of Tokens Originated Outside Maker Protocol
- Fixed Payment Schedule, Lump Sum Vaults on Existing Collateral Types
- Pre-MIP discussion: The MKR Compensation Guidelines