The beginning of week 4 marks the closure of the Ratification Polls for June, which went live two weeks ago on Monday, June 14. All the proposals passed! Here’s the breakdown of the votes for each of them:
|MIP54: DssVest - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@derek||29,817.46 MKR||0||1.26 MKR|
|MIP40c3-SP11: GovAlpha Core Unit Budget - GOV-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@longforwisdom||37,459.03 MKR||0||1.26 MKR|
|MIP41c4-SP12: GovAlpha Facilitator Onboarding, GOV-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@prose11||37,443.59 MKR||0||16.74 MKR|
|MIP39c2-SP13: Adding Oracles Core Unit, ORA-001- Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@nikkunkel||38,413.80 MKR||0||1.24 MKR|
|MIP40c3-SP15: Modify Oracles Core Unit Budget, ORA-001 - Forum Thread / Bundled in the same poll as the one above||@nikkunkel||^||^||^|
|MIP41c4-SP13: Facilitator Onboarding Oracles Core Unit, ORA-001 - Forum Thread / Bundled in the same poll as the one above||@nikkunkel||^||^||^|
|MIP40c3-SP12: Modify Core Unit Budget, RWF-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@sebventures||36,092.32 MKR||1,100.94 MKR||2.33 MKR|
|MIP40c3-SP13: Modify Core Unit Budget, RISK-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@primoz||37,532.84 MKR||0||1.26 MKR|
|MIP40c3-SP17: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit MKR Budget, SES-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@juanjuan, @wouter||32,900.36 MKR||51.36 MKR||0.24 MKR|
- Governance Facilitators @LongForWisdom and @prose11 (congratulations!) will perform the monthly Governance Cycle Review during the weekly Governance Call on Thursday, July 1st.
- @Davidutro will be delivering the usual Weekly MIPs Update on that same call.
Next week is week 1 again already–so it’s Formal Submission week!
- MIP Editors will be getting in touch with the authors of proposals eligible for Formal Submission and ask them if they want to formally submit their proposals for the July Ratification Polls.
- Expect a MIP Submission Review on Thursday, July 08th’s Governance Call.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Use DAI surplus to pay for some tx fees when someone sends DAI
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn
- MakerDAO Treasury of Tokens Originated Outside Maker Protocol
- Fixed Payment Schedule, Lump Sum Vaults on Existing Collateral Types
- Pre-MIP discussion: The MKR Compensation Guidelines