The first Monday of the month is here, which means it’s time for July’s Formal Submissions!
The following proposals have fulfilled the Feedback Period and Frozen Period requirements, and are therefore eligible for Formal Submission:
|MIP39c2-SP11: Strategic Happiness Core Unit||@aburban90|
|MIP40c3-SP16: The Strategic Happiness Core Unit Budget, SH-001||@aburban90|
|MIP41c4-SP11: Shitpost Facilitator Onboarding, Strategic Happiness Core Unit, SH-001||@aburban90|
|MIP55: Special Purpose Fund (SPF )||@amyjung|
|MIP52: Dispute Resolution||@g_dip|
|MIP39c2-SP14: Add Strategic Marcomms Core Unit||@Kathleen|
|MIP40c2-SP18: Add Core Unit Budget, CPM-001||@Kathleen|
|MIP41c4-SP15: Facilitator Onboarding, CPM-001||@Kathleen|
|MIP39c2-SP15: Adding AmaZix Marketing Core Unit, AMZX-001||@Mitchel_AmaZix|
|MIP40c3-SP20: Adding Budget to AmaZix Marketing Core Unit, AMZX-001||@Mitchel_AmaZix|
|MIP41c4-SP16: Facilitator Onboarding For The AmaZix Marketing Core Unit, AMZX-001||@Mitchel_AmaZix|
|MIP39c2-SP12: Adding Collateral Engineering Services Core Unitfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MIP40c3-SP14: Modify Collateral Engineering Services Core Unit Budgetemail@example.com|
|MIP41c4-SP14: Facilitator Onboarding, Collateral Onboarding Core Unitfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MIP40c3-SP19: Growth Core Unit Budget, GRO-001||@Nadia|
|MIP40c3-SP21: Modify Core Unit Budget - MKT-001||@seth|
- As I type this, MIP Editors are getting in touch with these authors.
- There will be a MIP Submission Review on Thursday, July 08th’s Governance Call.
- @Davidutro will be performing the usual Weekly MIPs Update on that same call.
- Ratification Polls will be going live on Monday and will remain open until Monday, July 26.
- Next week’s MIPs Update will include the full list of Formal Submissions and any interesting supplemental details.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
Keep in mind that the information below is subject to change as we contact authors in relation to advancing to Formal Submission.
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Use DAI surplus to pay for some tx fees when someone sends DAI
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn
- MakerDAO Treasury of Tokens Originated Outside Maker Protocol
- Fixed Payment Schedule, Lump Sum Vaults on Existing Collateral Types