- Happy July Ratification Polls launch day! The proposals below have had their Ratification Polls published today.
|MIP55: Special Purpose Fund (SPF)||Link|
|MIP52: Dispute Resolution||Link|
|MIP40c3-SP19: Growth Core Unit Budget, GRO-001||Link|
|MIP40c3-SP21: Modify Core Unit Budget - MKT-001||Link|
- Out of those eligible for July’s Formal Submission, there’s only one proposal (technically three subproposals) that did not advance to Formal Submission: the Strategic Happiness Core Unit proposal set. Its author, Andrew, chose to spend a little more time working on it before moving forward.
- Ratification Polls will remain open until Monday, July 26.
- @Davidutro will be presenting the Weekly MIPs Update as part of the Governance and Risk call on Thursday 15.
- A purely voting week, as far as the eye can see. We’ll keep watch on the crow’s nest though!
- As usual, expect a new Weekly MIPs Update on Monday covering the state of the vote and a midweek review on the G&R Call on Thursday.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- [Pre-MIP] Using Gyroscope to cut through Dai’s Gordian knot: its USDC dependency
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Use DAI surplus to pay for some tx fees when someone sends DAI
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn
- MakerDAO Treasury of Tokens Originated Outside Maker Protocol
- Fixed Payment Schedule, Lump Sum Vaults on Existing Collateral Types
- Pre-MIP discussion: The MKR Compensation Guidelines