- Happy Monday, everyone. Today’s the beginning of July’s second voting week for Ratification Polls.
- Here’s the current state of the votes as of July 19, 16:03 UTC.
|MIP55: Special Purpose Fund (SPF) - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@amyjung||17,313.53 MKR||0||551.37 MKR|
|MIP52: Dispute Resolution - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@g_dip||15,537.29 MKR||0||2,253.62 MKR|
|MIP40c3-SP19: Growth Core Unit Budget, GRO-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@nadia||17,554.91 MKR||0||271.99 MKR|
|MIP40c3-SP21: Modify Core Unit Budget - MKT-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll||@seth||17,345.40 MKR||9.41 MKR||157.09 MKR|
|@davidutro||9,568.25 MKR||4.25 MKR||0|
|@kathleen||7,586.98 MKR||10,065.89 MKR||200.04 MKR|
|@Mitchell_AmaZix||43.04 MKR||17,783.82 MKR||0.04 MKR|
|@monkey.irish||1,276.82 MKR||16,519.83 MKR||14.75 MKR|
- While its
yesvotes far outweigh its
novotes, the Core Unit proposal for GovComms still needs a little push to reach the minimum positive participation of 10,000 MKR.
- For the other Core Unit Proposals (Strategic Marcomms, AmaZix, Collateral Onboarding), the
novotes are prevailing.
- @Davidutro will be presenting the Weekly MIPs Update as part of the Governance and Risk call on Thursday 22.
- Ratification Polls close on Monday 26, 04:00 PM UTC!
- Expect a new Weekly MIPs Update on Monday and a midweek review on the G&R Call on Thursday 29.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- [Pre-MIP] Using Gyroscope to cut through Dai’s Gordian knot: its USDC dependency
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Use DAI surplus to pay for some tx fees when someone sends DAI
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn
- MakerDAO Treasury of Tokens Originated Outside Maker Protocol
- Fixed Payment Schedule, Lump Sum Vaults on Existing Collateral Types
- Pre-MIP discussion: The MKR Compensation Guidelines