- The Ratification Polls for July closed today. The following proposals passed :
- MIP55: Special Purpose Fund (SPF) - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll
- MIP52: Dispute Resolution - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll
- Governance Communications Core Unit Proposal Set
- MIP40c3-SP19: Growth Core Unit Budget, GRO-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll
- MIP40c3-SP21: Modify Core Unit Budget - MKT-001 - Forum Thread / Ratification Poll
- These proposals did not pass this time:
- Strategic Marcomms Core Unit Proposal Set
- AmaZix Marketing Core Unit Proposal Set
- Collateral Engineering Services Core Unit Proposal Set
Stay tuned for the mid-week MIPs Update on the Governance and Risk call on Thursday 29.
- The Formal Submission Window for August will be open from Monday 02 until end of Wednesday 04.
- MIP Editors will be getting in touch with authors of eligible proposals!
- Expect a new Weekly MIPs Update on Monday and a midweek review on the G&R Call on Thursday 5.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- RWA Foundations
- [Pre-MIP] Using Gyroscope to cut through Dai’s Gordian knot: its USDC dependency
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Use DAI surplus to pay for some tx fees when someone sends DAI
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn
- MakerDAO Treasury of Tokens Originated Outside Maker Protocol
- Fixed Payment Schedule, Lump Sum Vaults on Existing Collateral Types
- Pre-MIP discussion: The MKR Compensation Guidelines