The Formal Submission Window for August is now open. The following proposals are eligible for Formal Submission:
|Strategic Happiness Core Unit Proposal Set: MIP39c2-SP11, MIP40c3-SP16, MIP41c4-SP11||@aburban90|
|Maker Portfolio Core Unit Proposal Set: MIP39c2-SP16, MIP40c3-SP22, MIP41c4-SP17||@PaperImperium|
|Dai Foundation Core Unit Proposal Set: MIP39c2-SP17, MIP40c3-SP24, MIP41c4-SP18||@sorenpeter|
|MIP56: Alternative MKR Compensation Guidelines||@aes|
|MIP13c3-SP11: Onboarding a new collateral type backed by B.Protocol v2 (Declaration of Intent)||@yaronvel|
|MIP40c3-SP23: Growth Core Unit MKR Budget - GRO-001||@Nadia|
MIP Editors will be getting in touch with these authors shortly.
As usual, stay tuned for the mid-week MIPs Update on the Governance and Risk call on Thursday 5.
Ratification Polls for formally submitted proposals will go live on Monday 09, 16:00 UTC, and will run for two weeks until Monday 30.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
|MIP39c2-SPXX: Adding MakerLabs Core Unit||@ultraschuppi|
|MIP4c2-SP11: MIP24 Amendments||@juan|
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- RWA Foundations
- [Pre-MIP] Using Gyroscope to cut through Dai’s Gordian knot: its USDC dependency
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn