Last week we had the following formal submissions for this Governance Cycle:
|Proposal Set for the Dai Foundation Core Unit||@sorenpeter|
|MIP13c3-SP11: Onboarding a new collateral type backed by B.Protocol v2 (Declaration of Intent)||@yaronvel|
|MIP40c3-SP23: Growth Core Unit MKR Budget - GRO-001||@Nadia|
Their Ratification Polls are now live and will remain so for two weeks until Monday 23. Vote here!
Remember that we will have a mid-week MIPs Update on the Governance and Risk call on Thursday. Also, please don’t forget to take a look at the proposals in RFC
A voting week chock-full of excitement and, er, votes hopefully! We’ll see what transpires then and keep you informed about it.
Visit the MIPs Portal for a more detailed view of MIP statuses
Proposals in the Request For Comments Stage
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- RWA Foundations
- [Pre-MIP] Using Gyroscope to cut through Dai’s Gordian knot: its USDC dependency
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn