One week left until the closing of August’s Ratification Polls. The numbers are looking like this:
|Proposal Set for the Dai Foundation Core Unit — Vote here!||17,807.54 MKR||33.33 MKR||1.10 MKR|
|MIP13c3-SP11: Onboarding a new collateral type backed by B.Protocol v2 (Declaration of Intent) — Vote here!||16,271.40 MKR||0 MKR||1,544.56 MKR|
|MIP40c3-SP23: Growth Core Unit MKR Budget - GRO-001 — Vote here!||17,954.90 MKR||9.03 MKR||1.10 MKR|
Remember that we will have a mid-week MIPs Update on the Governance and Risk call on Thursday. Also, please don’t forget to take a look at the proposals in RFC. There’s a couple of recent additions!
Ratification Polls close on Monday 23! Otherwise, we’ll see what crops up
As usual, there will be a Weekly MIPs Update posted on Monday and then we’ll have a mid-week catch-up on Thursday during the G&R Call
- If you haven’t checked the MIPs Portal lately, please do and leave some feedback. What would you like to see there? What would you change?
- If you’re confused about the dates for the Feedback Period, the Frozen Period, and/or the Formal Submission, please check this soon-to-be-upgraded forum post. If it doesn’t help, send me a message or post a reply here.
Proposals with have been posted less than one week ago.
|MIP40c3-SP31: Modify Core Unit Budget - Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling (SES-001)||@juan|
|MIP40c3-SP25: Risk Core Unit MKR Compensation (RISK-001)||@Primoz|
|MIP40c3-SP29: GovAlpha Core Unit Budget Q4 2021 to Q1 2022 - GOV-001||@prose11|
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- RWA Foundations
- [Pre-MIP] Using Gyroscope to cut through Dai’s Gordian knot: its USDC dependency
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn