The Ratification Polls for August just closed and these are the results:
|Proposal||Did it pass?|
|Proposal Set for the Dai Foundation Core Unit||Dashingly|
|MIP13c3-SP11: Onboarding a new collateral type backed by B.Protocol v2 (Declaration of Intent)||Smoothly|
|MIP40c3-SP23: Growth Core Unit MKR Budget - GRO-001||Breezily|
All Ratification Polls have passed. Welcome, DAIF-001!
Remember that we will have a mid-week MIPs Update on the Governance and Risk call on Thursday.
We haven’t had any new additions to the proposals in RFC since last week—but have you already done your part and left feedback on the ones already there? Mmm? Have you? If you haven’t, please keep scrolling down
Next week’s a a gap week, so there’s no roadmap for it :man-shrugging: The possibilities are endless!
I will keep you in the loop via the Weekly MIPs Update posted on Monday and the mid-week catch-up on Thursday during the G&R Call.
- If you haven’t checked the MIPs Portal lately, please do and leave some feedback. What would you like to see there? What would you change?
- If you’re confused about the dates for the Feedback Period, the Frozen Period, and/or the Formal Submission, please check this soon-to-be-upgraded forum post. If it doesn’t help, send me a message or post a reply here.
|MIP58: RWA Foundations||@sebventures|
|MIP57: RWA Committee||@g_dip|
|MIP56: Alternative MKR Compensation Guidelines||@aes|
|MIP40c3-SP31: Modify Core Unit Budget - Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling (SES-001)||@juan|
|MIP40c3-SP25: Risk Core Unit MKR Compensation (RISK-001)||@Primoz|
|MIP40c3-SP29: GovAlpha Core Unit Budget Q4 2021 to Q1 2022 - GOV-001||@prose11|
- Proposal Ideas on the Forum
- RWA Foundations
- [Pre-MIP] Using Gyroscope to cut through Dai’s Gordian knot: its USDC dependency
- An RWA style solution to replace the PSM
- Replace the mechanism to burn $MKR with a treasury
- Thoughts on allowing MKR/___ DeFi liquidity providers to vote?
- Pre-MIP discussion: Burner 2.0 - feel the burn