Last Week’s Activity (June 22-26)
Monday (June 22)
- The Executive Vote to officially ratify the six proposals was published on Monday. The Executive successfully passed on Thursday, June 25, at 18:42 UTC.
- The six proposals can now officially move to the ‘Accepted’ status on the MIPs Github repository.
Thursday (June 25)
- The Governance Facilitators (Rich and LongForWisdom) performed the Governance Cycle Review, summarizing June’s Governance Cycle and opening up the floor for feedback and questions from the community.
This Week’s Activity (June 29 - July 3)
- No polls or votes this week! The July Governance Cycle officially begins on July 6.
- The Formal Submission period will run from July 6 to July 8. This period is when MIPs/Subproposals in the RFC phase are proposed to enter the governance cycle.
- If you have any proposals in progress, I encourage you to submit them for review on the forums if you intend to propose them for July’s Governance Cycle.
In Other News
- The Whitelisting Oracles and New Light Feed proposals that passed the governance poll stage will be put up in an Executive Vote this Friday.
- See last week’s update for the links to the proposals here.
- The Executive Vote to add KNC and ZRX to the Maker Protocol successfully passed. Both collateral types are now officially added to the Maker Protocol.
- The Executive Vote also raised the Dai Savings Rate Spread from 0% to 0.25% and the Base Rate from 0% to 0.25%.
- The Collateral Onboarding Community Greenlight Polls will run for seven more days. This month’s Community Greenlight Polls are for the following collateral types:
Important Note: Now that the MIPs Executive Vote passed, the Community Greenlight polls will now start to begin during the 3rd week (Monday) of the governance cycle and conclude at the end of the monthly governance cycle.
MIPs Forum Subcategories Updates
This category is for community members to post and discuss proposal ideas to improve the Maker Protocol or the Maker Governance system. There was only one new entry this week: