Last Week’s Activity (July )
- July’s Governance Cycle began on Monday, July 6.
- Formal Submission of MIPs and Subproposals started July 6 and ended on July 8.
The Formal Submission entries for July’s Governance Cycle:
Proposals that are still in the Request for Comments (RFC) stage:
- The previous Governance Cycle’s Community Greenlight Polls ended on Monday, July 6, and the Collateral Status Index was updated to reflect the results.
- The Governance Facilitators (@rich.brown and @LongForWisdom) performed the Submission Review to determine which of the seven formally submitted MIPs/Subproposals should be put forth for Inclusion Polls on Monday, July 13. It was determined that all of the seven proposals would go through to the Inclusion Poll stage.
This Week’s Activity (July )
- Inclusion Polls for the seven MIPs/SPs that have been formally submitted will be proposed on Monday, July 13, and will run until July 16 at noon EST.
- During the weekly Governance and Risk Call, the Governance Facilitators will perform the Inclusion Poll Review and determine which of the seven proposed MIPs/Subproposals should be included in the Governance Poll the following Monday (July 20).
- This month we have MANA and LEND going through Governance
- MANA will go through the Monthly Cycle
- LEND will go through the Weekly Cycle
- LEND will use the Weekly Cycle due to an issue with MIP12 requirements that will be fixed with this month’s MIP12 Amendment.
- The next Community Greenlight Polls will go live on Monday, July 20 (third week of the Governance Cycle) and will contain the following collateral types:
MIPs Forum Subcategories Updates
- Two new Pre-MIP Discussions were posted to the MIPs’ Proposal Ideas’ Subcategory: